- FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence
- The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases' signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The waterproof and dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control for easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing's "staggered pole" patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.