Redcat Announces the SixtyFour 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider Available Late November, 2020
The Redcat SixtyFour is a fully functional hopping Lowrider that is based off of a 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 2-door hardtop and is ready-to-run, complete a with six channel radio, battery and charger.
The Redcat SixtyFour hopping lowrider captures the 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS in a classic, highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1:10 scale Radio Control Car. Redcat designed the SixtyFour from the ground up with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.
The attention to detail is truly stunning. Every detail of the full size 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS has been re-created with scale accuracy. The Impala SS badging can be found on both the exterior, and interior of this beautiful vehicle. Twenty three individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body’s accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the realistic looking chassis frame, 14” scale spoke wheels, whitewall tires, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, the SixtyFour replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
- SixtyFour: Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider
- Body: Officially Licensed 64 Chevy Impala SS w/ 23 Individual Chrome Plated Molded Parts
- Motor/ESC: Brushed Motor & ESC
- Servos: 4 total. 25KG Rear Axle Servos (2pcs), High Speed REEFS RC Hopping Servo (1pc), Steering Servo (1pc)
- Radio: LR6X 6 Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System
- Chassis: Specially Designed Hopping Chassis w/ Detailed Undercarriage
- Drive System: 2-Wheel-Drive
- Transmission: Single Speed
- Suspension: Solid Rear Axle and Independent Front Suspension
- Wheels: 14 Inch Chrome Spoke Wheels
- Tires: Authentic White Wall Tires
- Battery and Charger: Included 7.2V 3800mAh Ni-Mh Battery Pack and USB Charger
Patent pending from suspension hopping mechanism
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Minor Assembly on Body Details